Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The manuscript is my scientific work.
- The manuscript has no plagiarism matter.
- The manuscript has never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The submitted manuscript has been written using Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) with the following JOIN Manuscript Template.
- The submitted manuscript does not exceed 10 pages A4 including figures and tables, without any appendixes.
- Abstract already brief and not exceed 200 words in English.
Keywords are written in English, between three to five phrase.
- References are written according to the writing style of JOIN (Jurnal Online Informatika).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License